- Location of Controls
- Getting Started
- Setting the Clock
- CD Player
- Other Functions
- Front Panel Assy
- Sub Panel (1) Assy
- CD Mechanism Block
- Main Board
- Heat Sink
- Chassis (T) Sub Assy
- Lever Assy
- Servo Board
- Roller Assy
- Chassis (OP) (O/S) Assy
- Optical Pick - up Block
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- IC Pin Description
- Block Diagram - CD Section
- Block Diagram - Tuner Section
- Block Diagram - Display Section
- Circuit Boards Location
- Printed Wiring Boards - CD Mechanism Section
- Schematic Diagram - CD Mechanism Section
- Printed Wiring Board - Main Section
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section (1/3)
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section (2/3)
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section (3/3)
- Schematic Diagram - Display Section
- Printed Wiring Board - Display Section
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- Chassis Section
- Front Panel Section
- CD Mechanism Section (1)
- CD Mechanism Section (2)
- CD Mechanism Section (3)
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Thank you very much. the Instruction corresponds to my expectations. Sent it in time. I don't regret that paid money.
Good quality. Quick service. I recommend to everyone.
Very good quality scan of the document. I am very pleased with what I got.
Technical Data, Mechanical data, Detailed Circuit diagram with components value, PCB layout. Actual PCBs Print. Component List, Spare parts code list and Input output detail. It cover LBB1211, LBB1212, LBB1213, LBB1216, LBB1217.
It is the actual Service Manual for SQ10
very good manual with clear electrical schemes. Very helpful to find wat was wrong inside my microwave.
4. SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM â CD MECHANISM SECTION â â¢ Refer to page 1 for Waveforms.
Note: â¢ Voltage and waveforms are dc with respect to ground under no-signal conditions. no mark : CD PLAY â : Impossible to measure